RT 4 Support
- Bronze Support for RT — US$395 monthly
- For companies processing up to 10,000 tickets per year; BPS will respond to two separate incident support requests per quarter, making all reasonable effort to respond within two business days.
- Silver Support for RT — US$795 monthly
- For companies processing up to 25,000 tickets per year; BPS will respond to four separate incident support requests per quarter, making all reasonable effort to respond within one business day.
- Gold Support for RT — US$1995 monthly
- For companies processing up to 75,000 tickets per year; BPS will respond to eight separate incident support requests per quarter, making all reasonable effort to respond within one business day.
- RT Consulting — US$800
- Up to four hours of consulting by the developers of RT. You will be contacted within 2 business days to schedule work.
Best Practical Solutions provides unparalleled instruction in how to get the most out of RT.
Our third training for 2013 will be held in New York, NY on October 8th and 9th. As we like to keep class sizes relatively intimate, register soon or we may not be able to guarantee you a seat. If you can't make it to this training session, feel free to drop us a line to suggest locations for the future.
This training will introduce you to the new features in RT 4.2 as part of a comprehensive overview of RT. Whether you're an old hand at RT or a recent convert, you'll have a good understanding of all of RT's features and functionality by the end of the session.
The first day starts off with a tour of RT's web interface and continues with a detailed exploration and explanation of RT's functionality, aimed at non-programmer RT administrators. We'll walk through setting up a common helpdesk configuration, from rights management, constructing workflows and notifications, and the basics of Lifecycles.
The second day of training picks up with server-side RT administration and dives into what you need to safely customize and extend RT. We'll cover upgrading and deploying RT, database tuning, advanced Lifecycle configurations, writing tools with RT's API, building an extension, and demonstrate how to extensibly alter the web UI and internal functions.
It goes without saying that you'll get the most out of training if you attend both days of the course, but we've designed the material so that you can step out after the first day with a dramatically improved understanding of how to use RT or show up on the second day and get quickly up to speed on how to make RT do your bidding.
Each class includes training materials, a continental breakfast, and an afternoon snack (lunch is not provided).
If you're from an academic institution, please contact us ahead of time to arrange for an academic discount.
- RT Comprehensive Training - London, UK - March 19-20, 2014 — US$1495
Includes both days of training, at a discounted price -- sign up for both days and get unparalleled instruction in RT. Start at the beginning and get basic training about how to use RT, and stay for the second day to learn more about what makes RT tick, and how to extend it. This will also introduce you to the new features in RT 4.2. You can save US$495 by registering for both days at once.
- RT User Training - London, UK - March 19, 2014 — US$995
This intensive day-long tutorial about RT starts with basic day-to-day use and continues with detailed training about advanced RT features including saved searches, dashboards, data analysis and options for automating your workflow.
- RT Developer Training - London, UK - March 20, 2014 — US$995
This intensive day-long session aimed at RT administrators and developers covers everything from installation to backups, interface and backend customizations. You'll learn how to customize RT to meet your organization's unique needs and how to make sure that RT stays fast, reliable and flexible.